- Media Contact:
- Belinda Zephir
- Air Service Development & Marketing Manager
- Pensacola International Airport
- (850) 436-5000
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - July 16, 2014 - The Pensacola International Airport launched its newly improved, mobile-friendly website FlyPensacola.com today. The redesigned site showcases sleek graphics, vibrant photos and
new navigational tools to enhance the user experience and offers
in-depth information about airport operations and air travel to and from
Pensacola International Airport.
"We wanted our website to incorporate
information for airport travelers, general aviation pilots, and our many
customers,” said Airport Director Greg Donovan. "Our new site is packed
with useful information and is a resource that provides real time
information about a wide range of airport operations.”
Visitors to the site will find easy access to:
- flight schedules and live flight tracking maps by Flightview
- convenient airline check-in
- travel planning and booking (air, hotel, transportation) via QuickTrip
- fare deal links to specials offered by airlines
- parking and ground transportation data including contact information and links
- travel tips (packing, check in, security screening, traveling with children, holiday, etc.)
- amenities (ATMs, charging stations, filtered water bottle filling stations, free WiFi, etc.)
- airport statistics and resources
also incorporates an exciting new community directory (also accessible
via mobile app) that includes special events and local promotions to
assist tourists and guests in planning activities while visiting our
area. Our region’s amenities, entertainment, events, and culinary
tourism connect local business professionals with residents, military,
tourism and business travelers all in one resource.
"Now, everything about Pensacola
International Airport and our great community is available at a
visitor’s fingertips at any given moment regardless of what device is
accessible,” added Donovan.
Emagination Unlimited designed the site and
functionality with DigiPro Media’s comprehensive digital platform that
integrates search engine optimization, social media, true mobile and a
phone app network. The site’s responsive design allows full
functionality across all screen sizes (desktops, laptops, tablets,
Owned and operated by the City of Pensacola, Pensacola International Airport (PNS) is the largest airport between New Orleans and Jacksonville. American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Silver Airways, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, and US Airways provide daily non-stop service to 11 international hubs.
Pensacola International Airport accommodates over 1.5
million passengers per year and generates an annual economic impact of
over $565 million.
Download a PDF copy of the press release.