The Pensacola International Airport has 350+ acres of land available for new development of MRO facilities, cargo handling, aviation, commerce and mixed-use
property with easy access to Interstate, Port, and Rail Services. The Pensacola International Airport offers the perfect climate for success with simplified
logistics. View our brochure "Where Business Takes Flight" for more information.
- The Pensacola MSA is home to aviation-specific military bases, including Naval Air Station Pensacola and Whiting Field, creating a large cluster of
aviation, aerospace and defense assets.
- Pensacola International Airport is located approximately 59 miles from the Brookley Aeroplex in Mobile, Ala., home to the Airbus A320 Assembly Line
- Pensacola International Airport consists of 1,400 acres and boasts 7,004 feet of runway length with more than 350 acres of available property ready for development.
- Florida boasts the third largest maintenance, repair, overhaul (MRO) cluster in the United States.
- Northwest Florida is home to four commercial airports, 17 general public aviation airports, two deep-water ports and a barge port.
- The large military presence in Northwest Florida provides a highly skilled and valuable workforce for aviation and aerospace companies with more than
7,500 individuals in the area currently working in installation, maintenance and repair occupations.
- Pensacola is home to more than 22,000 active duty military personnel.
- Pensacola is pleased to offer zero sales & use tax on goods manufactured/produced in Florida for export outside the state.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers recently named Florida as the most attractive state in the country for aviation manufacturing.