The USO of Northwest Florida is a home away from home for the thousands of military members and their families who travel through the Pensacola area annually.
The USO offers beverages, coffee and tea, food pantry, snacks for nourishment as well as DVD/Blu-ray player, PS4, TV/Cable and Xbox 360 for entertainment and fellowship. The USO Center is located on Level 2 near the escalators and may be reached at 850-607-8369.
- All guests, staff, and volunteers at USO centers are to wear protective masks. We will provide one if necessary
- All guests are to maintain social distance of six feet from others.
- Guests are to utilize hand sanitizer upon entry and throughout the visit.
- Only volunteers and staff are permitted in the kitchen. We are doing “concession style” and will provide guests with snacks or drinks upon request
- Do not visit if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms