Join our team!
Pensacola International Airport and our many vendors are hiring! Now is a great time to get plugged in at the airport as we continue to grow. On February 10th come to the airport and see what positions are available with food and beverage, news & gifts, rental cars, airlines, airport staff, engineering and much more.
The job fair will be held in the Large Conference Room located on the 2nd level of the terminal building. Representatives from our airport partners will be there to collect information and conduct interviews.
February 10, 2022 | 10am - 2pm
WHAT TO BRING
Each company represented may have different ways of acquiring information. However, there are several things you can bring to be prepared:
- Resume – bring several copies of your resume to give to the employer for the position you would like to be considered.
- Great Attitude – Experience and education are both great to have when seeking employment. But a great, positive attitude really does help a person stand out among a crowd.
COVID protocols are in place for this event and they include the following:
- Per Federal mandate, all attendees must wear a face mask.
- Please be aware of your surroundings and allow appropriate physical distancing.
- Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the terminal as well as in the conference room for public use.