Pensacola International Airport has a variety of ground transportation options that make it easy to access the surrounding areas. From taxis to ride sharing, to rental cars and shuttles, PNS strives to make it easy for you after your flights.
Rates set by City Ordinance:
- Airport Trip Minimum Fare $11.00 or
- $2.00 for the first 1/9th mile
- $0.25 each additional 1/9th mile
- Additional passengers over the age of thirteen (13) years, fifty cents ($0.50) will apply
- $2.50 Airport Pick-up Fee
WYS Pro Medi
To order an Uber or Lyft, download the respective app, create an account, and your ride will be at the airport to pick you up. We have a designated area for RideSharing pick up on the south side of the center island (left side as you exit the front doors).